The 'Elite Pro'. The paddle the Pro's choose.
The 'Elite Pro' was created with direct input from the top players in the game to provide even more power, spin, reach and ball forgiveness (feel).
Who already switched to the 'Elite Pro'? Brian Staub, Ben Johns, Lucy Kovalova, Matt Wright, Stephen Kennedy, Bonnie Williams, Phil Bagley, Rachel Elliott and more.
Lucy Kovalova and Matt Wright each have their own Signature version of the 'Elite Pro'. There are (4) color options available. Lucy is one of two players (men or women) to medal in all (3) Open / Pro events at the 2016 USAPA Nationals and 2017 US Open (back to back).
If you like Graphite paddles, you’ll love this new skin technology (we call it liquid Graphite). The first ever 'chemically bonded' skin developed by EngagePickleball. It is quickly becoming a favorite among Graphite paddle lovers and those that prefer other types of skins too.
The NEW 'Elite Pro'. Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
- Core: 'ControlPro II' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness)
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight: 7.5 - 8.3 oz
- Size: 16" long x 8" wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- Color: Red, White
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.